I am looking for an honest, ROCKSTAR virtual office manager to help me manage several businesses. We are looking for someone who has an excellent handle on the English language (both written and verbal) and will treat our businesses like their own.
Succeeding as our virtual office manager takes skill, contacts, and personal organization. You have to be able to set your own work schedule based on the client needs and STICK TO IT! You also need to be able to produce HIGH-QUALITY work.
We are searching for someone who has:
- Drive and determination to see clients succeed
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic understanding of business operation, including budgeting, creating business and marketing plans, contracts and agreements, and time management
- Willingness to admit and correct mistakes
- Respect for others' intellectual property (no plagiarism or software piracy)
- Good organizational skills
- Good spelling, grammar, and...