Position Summary: The Global Service Desk Analyst will provide support to customers for services, such as PC and related equipment, software installation, configuration, maintenance and removal. The person will answer customer requests sent via the Service-Desk System, and provide all necessary help.
· Provide services to the customers that meet the service level agreements (SLA).
· Provide support for PC and related equipment & software (PC, Printers, Shop-floor terminals, Thin Clients, Phones…) installation, maintenance, configuration, and removal.
· Propose the installation procedures for the local client hardware and software, and follow the global guidelines.
· Support and install cabling like patch cables etc.
· Support file sharing request for user right´s, group memberships etc.
· Respond to Service Desk Tickets in a timely manner and provide end-user Service Desk support as needed.
· Contribute support and knowledge on cross-functional technical projects as required.
· Work closely with other sites, Brands, to obtain information, provide support, technical advice, and collaboration on issues and approaches to network issues and projects.
· Adhere to system procedures and documentation.
Other Job Functions:
· Provide technical feedback and assistance to other NA Region client's locations as needed.
Essential Skills to do the Job:
· Fluent English speaker
· Be able to work onsite
· Good knowledge of Printers, Thin Clients.
· Basic knowledge in Network Protocol : TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP
· Good oral and written skills.
· A strong sense of urgency and commitment to results along with strong interpersonal skills…good oral and written communication skills.
Based in USA, Midland, MICHIGAN
No remote work accepted