Are you an IT professional engineer with experience in technical field support? Are you looking for a challenging job that will let you keep developing your skills? If you are interested in working with the best join Zion Tech Group as Technical Field Support engineer and be part of a global leader in technologic services.
The Technical Field Support Engineer will be part of the Support department and will contribute the Global Service Unit with:
• Day to day technical support to Service Operations (troubleshooting).
• Customer interface for technical issues (Incidents and Requirements) related to Service Business.
• Engineering support on locally developed solutions for the existing fleet.
• Lead changes on the existing fleet by providing input in centralized processes.
• Ensure deployment of technical solutions to sites.
• Ensure correct HW and parameter settings on sites.
• Technical support on troubleshooting of Hardware components.
• Act as a liaison between Service Desk department and the consultancy to solve the incident. (Work with SLA metrics).
• Act as a liaison between field personnel, vendors, customers, and Continuous Improvement Management.
• Prepare technical reports including root cause analysis for failed components (mainly main components) in order to improve turbine performance.
• Act as liaison between Zion Tech Group Service and Customers for questions and claims related to Hardware components. Attend meetings with technical content.
• Ability to provide support to the legal department on technical issues related to Hardware and Software configuration.
• Infrastructure installation.
• Ability to set the domain after installing Microsoft ISO.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending brainstorms.
• Experience (2rs +) in Field Support or Hardware/Software Maintenance.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or related areas.
• English language written and spoken.
• Microsoft Office and statistical software such as Active Directory & Exchange. (End User Configuration).
• Strong technical skills with emphasis in problem solving and root cause failure analysis.
• Able to multitask and prioritize daily work under a fast paced environment.
• Good communication and presentation skills.