Award winning Cloud Technology Consulting firm in Sydney Australia is looking for a Copywriter to help assist our marketing projects. We have been operating in Sydney, Australia for 6 years and have a strong industry presence and are looking to work with someone with a strong understanding of current trends around cloud computing and small business.
We are seeking a copywriter to be engaged on an as-needed project basis to assist in our marketing communications.
Key Projects will Be:
- Learning and consuming our video content and being able to represent our brand to our audience by communicating technical content in engaging and informative ways
- Writing short blog-style emails to be sent to database promoting website content including blog posts, videos and podcasts
- Editing and proofing blog posts and online articles
- Producing articles and blog posts based on the content in our recorded videos
Based on experience, you may also be engaged to:
- Assist writing sales-based email sequences
- Assist writing content for sales landing pages
Prior experience required for this role (you will be asked to substantiate this):
- 3+ years in marketing/communications role
- Strong experience in copywriting technical content
- Passion for technology (we're geeks and our content is technical) and helping people better understand how technology can help improve their lives
It will be extremely advantageous for you to have an interest in:
- Working in the cloud (i.e. working in the browser) and how that is changing business
- Small businesses (i.e. up 1-30 employees)
- Google Technology (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive etc.)
- Flexible work (i.e. hiring remote staff and the benefits of using technology to scale your business)
The current role will be project/contract based and we are looking to build a relationship with someone who can help our marketing projects succeed over a long term.
Applicants MUST be based in Australia, NZ, UK, US or Canada (expats welcome)