1) Revit specialist engineer (str.)
2) BIM Modeling Workflow
3) Create basic modeling elements, views, annotations, legends, etc.
4) Standardized templates (Revit Modeling - B.O.Q – Scheduling - Clash Criteria)
5) Library of Families and Family Type
6) Worksets and Shared Parameters
7) Company standardization documentation and manual
8) (Technical Office): Make Shop drawing for all elements in building
9) Prepare 3D package shown relation between all elements with high level of details and method of statement.
10) Create all elements in the model with approved materials
11) 3D coordination (by Revit and Navisworks) and creating coordination clash reports all disciplines (structure, MEP & Arch.).
12) Create Basic model and annotation Families.
13) Generate sheets, views, schedules and reports.
14) Upgrading Revit Design Model to the required Level of Detail (L.O.D).
15 Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes
16) Naming Convention