Do you have the ability to make a phone call feel like an in-person conversation?
Do you thrive in a competitive environment always striving to win?
Do you settle for nothing less than crushing set goals?
Are you relentless about follow up, quick witted, and hungry?
If you can answer, “YES” to these questions – This opportunity is for you!
Roar Marketing is a fast growing online and offline marketing services company. We help local startups and small businesses grow by generating their most important asset, leads. We are on the search for our next Rock Star Lead Generation Associate to help us help businesses across the country.
The Rock Star Lead Generation Associate will be responsible for supporting our sales and business development teams by driving sales through initiating telephone contact with a wide variety of sourced leads and to identify, qualify, and develop quality sales opportunities for the sales team.
Responsibilities include outbound calling, identifying and assessing prospect needs, and determining key decision makers. Ideal candidates will thrive on the challenge of creative telephone negotiation and will enjoy the cold calling and prospecting cycle in a goal-oriented environment.
This is a 100% phone based position, and requires that you have the ability to make on average 150 calls daily. Your position will include the use of industry leading Software to help manage and track your customer contacts.
• High volume outbound cold-calling contacts and companies from a variety of sources. Utilize sales tools provided.
• Follow up on leads generated through marketing activity. Develop prospects into candidates by effectively communicating the Roar Marketing value proposition tailored to their needs.
• Qualify and Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts and determining organization’s decision making/buying process.
• Identify high potential prospects and transition qualified lead to sales organization for further follow up.
• Effectively utilize lead qualification process as well as document sales information in CRM
• Maintain weekly reports for management on customer communication progress.
• Work under remote supervision, but a high degree of initiative and creativity are required and encouraged.
What we expect:
• Be RUTHLESS about hitting and exceeding goals – Specifically related to calls per day, appointments passed off per week.
• Call into accounts from targeted lists and qualify leads – Like a Boss!
• Work within the confines of shifting calendars and schedules
• Work with existing marketing and sales team to help creative effective campaigns that will generate qualified leads
• Be able to clearly demonstrate company/product value to prospects
• Report on KPI’s daily and weekly
• Log all communication in CRM - “If it’s not in our CRM, it didn’t happen”
• Show interest and gain understanding of our target markets, verticals, and specific location terminology
• Strong telephone qualifying, prospecting and marketing skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position products, identify decision makers, and handle objections positively and professionally.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications.
• Experienced in use of CRM systems strongly preferred.
• Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Above average degrees of independence, initiative, personal accountability and self motivation are critical.
• Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required.
• Results oriented: capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the process.
• Excellent time management skills and good business acumen.
• Proven success in a telephone prospecting or inside sales role a plus.
• Software/other web based technology telephone sales a plus.