Customer Service Representative Needed!!
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for a fast paced Home Service company. The ideal candidate will have prior experience and be proficient in providing administrative support to help schedule and coordinate HVAC and Fireplace calls Must have strong organization skills with attention to details, the ability to multi-task and make quick decisions. Outstanding customer service skills is a must. Adaptability to manage shifting priorities and ability to learn new information quickly are required.
Handle incoming calls in a professional and enthusiastic manner. • Make out bound calls to existing customers. • Keep data and customer records up to date. • Provide excellent customer service in a friendly manner • Reply to incoming emails • Some clerical and administrative functions Customer Service Agent Needed to Handle incoming Communications and scheduling service appointments
We are looking for someone to handle customer service duties for our small residential Heating and air conditioning company in Virginia
1. Answer calls in a timely and professional manor, schedule customers appointments using online booking program, call customers to schedule service visits. More administrative duties and opportunity for bonuses to come
2. Is available Monday-Friday and every other Saturday (will be discussed) for approximately 8 hours per day
3. Has a solid command of English to reply to customers
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience along with retail product experience
2. Your availability on Monday through Friday
3. Specs on your hardware, software and phone systems.
In addition, please include the following: How you would respond to a customer that is demanding an appointment sooner than is available?
About the company
We are a growing home service company that depends on customers satisfaction for continuing growth. We are a service based company and our good service begins with you answering the phone. We are located in the dc metro area of northern Virginia.
Very strong command of English a must
Be able to deliver a very high level of customer service
reliable phone line (land line for forwarded incoming calls)
Be able to follow direction with minimal supervision