In this position, you will be a software quality assurance engineer of Business Ecosystems Corp (Becsys). You will be responsible for developing tests, running test cycles and analysing/processing test results as well as for developing and using QA tools (including load testing).
Software QA Engineer in Becsys:
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Debugs products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards.
- Maintains documentation of test results.
- Analyse test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures, and recommends corrective action.
Qualifications and experience include:
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of new technologies, techniques, and products.
- Knowledge of build systems, test harnesses, defect tracking systems or other QA related tools.
- MCSA certification or the same level knowledge.
- Able to work with virtualisation Hyper-V or VMware (deploying virtual machine images).
- Scripting languages experience required (unix shell required, C++ is a plus).
- Experience in Linux OS (Debian, RedHat).
- Experience with software development process and quality assurance in a production environment desired.
- Fluent Russian communication skills required, good English communication skills is a plus.