Does making sense of a mess of text sound like a fun afternoon to you? Do you have a burning desire to analyze text, spot patterns and categorize it? Does semantic analysis keep you up at night? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
A quick background on us: our products have grown quickly to touch 35 million people a month… and we’re still growing faster than ever. But during that growth, our data and content became scattered. We’re looking for text analyst to spot patterns and mine for the gold in our data and structure the chaos once and for all.
- This position requires someone experienced in data and/or text analysis who is comfortable with large sets of content, and can quickly break down our unstructured data into easy to understand reports.
- You must have expert-level knowledge in enterprise text analysis, semantic analysis, categorizing large sets of text, and sentiment analysis.
- Experience in relevant semantic analysis, data and/or text mining tools is a must.
- You must be a great communicator and clarity focused. Someone who can see it, get it, and communicate it well.
- You must be able to provide work samples demonstrating relevant experience.