Consultant will be working with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Motor Vehicle Information Technology Division of the State of Nevada and will be expected to:
- Suggest, design, create and implement/modify various Department SharePoint sites.
- Design, create and implement a set of dashboards including but not limited to Project Management, Performance measurement etc. for various SharePoint sites.
- Analyze and upgrade SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 including existing SharePoint sites.
SCOPE OF WORK
Consultant must perform all activities to the agreed upon project plan/schedule. Work must be completed according to the specifications and standards set by the State.
- Analyze and modify existing SharePoint sites;
- Attend JAD sessions; gather and document project requirements when assigned;
- Create new code following guidelines established by Nevada DMV;
- Maintain privacy and security of data;
- Provide necessary documents for change;
- Work well with other members in the project;
- Provide status reports as desired by the Project Lead; on a regular basis and on demand;
- Prepare other project documents as required;
- Organizing and identifying needed information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)