Lead Senior Siebel CRM Architect / Developer
The senior architect will deal with all aspects of software development and product support in a 24x7 operating environment. It requires an individual who is highly skilled in design, development, and maintenance of complex software programs. The environment is fast paced and dynamic, requiring the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities across multiple projects. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.
Siebel Solution Architect will be well versed in Sibel session tracing and performance tuning of Siebel environment from middleware to backend Oracle databases. And ability to work with team to review performance level performance issues.
· Prior experience should include the development and maintenance of large scale systems that process hundreds of thousands of transactions daily and the associated financial settlement.
· Leadership experience.
· 10+ years of hands-on software development experience.
· Extensive background across multiple Siebel modules with recent experience in Siebel Open UI. Siebel certification is strongly desired.
· Excellent understanding of Siebel application architecture, Siebel data model, configuration tools, adaptors to interface with external devices, and Siebel server side processes.
· Experience with Siebel Tools, Siebel CTI, Siebel EIM, BIP, task based UI, Oracle, E-scripting, and VB scripting
· Broad understanding of current hardware and software technologies and the proven ability to architect major systems.
· Background with systems operating in a 24x7 production environment.
· Experience in scripting and using source code control systems.
· Analysis and design skills using formal methodologies and Object Oriented Programming principles.
· Relational database experience, Oracle preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to meet schedules and multi-task.
· Outstanding oral, technical and written communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial setting is essential
· Background in large scale transaction processing and financial management systems.
· Excellent C / C and Java programming skills.
· Knowledge of credit card processing and related PCI standards.
· Experience with IVR and CTI technologies.
· Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web services, designing applications within a portal framework, application-to-application integration, and message queuing.
· Knowledge of network design and network administration.
· Experience with image visualization or automatic image recognition.
· Experience working in a team environment where team members are geographically dispersed.
· Client interaction and presentation skills.
Education and Typical Years of Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree that is relevant to the position.
· 10 years of hands-on software development experience on Siebel technologies.