We are currently in the brainstorming phase for a creative tender of a 6x6m exhibition stand. Our client is a industry leading university with strong impact of the aerospace industry. The focus is on the students rather than models or products that will be displayed. Their education program includes aerospace engineering, flight training and aviation science.
We are looking for creative input and conceptual ideas to create a great experience for the stand visitors. Your submission can be a hand sketch, render or similar, photos and concepts. We are not looking to have a complete exhibition stand design done but rather concepts or ideas (1-2 pages) that fits the brief below.
Please note that they always had a bold structures to draw the crowd to their stand. Our challenge will be that the stand alone needs to tell a story and be a stage for their students and students projects.
Physical Display requirements:
- 6x6m floor with back wall only. (Walls maximum 5mH)
- Client wants to be seen to have a big impact and stand out from the crowd (as
per their key personality traits).
- They are looking for a bespoke design, rather than corporate cleanliness. Our client is hoping to include raw materials like concrete, steel, timber etc. moving away from a strong corporate look with white, black and red touches (minimal though).
- The stand will also host at least one event during the Trade days and design would need to accommodate this.
- A small storage area is required to store brochure, freebees etc
- Must include capacity to display brochures.
- Bold architecture
- different textures and materials
- Funky / industrial
- raw materials (Concrete, timber, steel, carton boxes)
- Melbourne characteristics
Note: These design directions have to link to the main objectives/theme and need to showcase the capabilities of the university and students.
- The stand needs to draw people in! They want to make the stand all about the students and their aerospace related projects. The University exists to get our students ready for life and work and to help shape the world.
Main theme of the stand:
Ready for Life and Work