Graduated from a Seminary or Bible College Web researchers to do research on Christian denominations.
To do research on Christian denominations in countries that these languages are spoken in.
French Italian German Dannish Swedish Finnish
Norweigen Dutch Austrian Maltese Flemish Welsh Catalan
Gaelic French-Belgian German-Switzerland French-Switzerland
Applicant must have the following credentials to be able to apply for the job.
1. Must have excellent English spoken and written communication skills.
2. Must have graduated from a Seminary or Bible College.
3. Must be a Great Researcher.
4. Must be able to make sales calls (even though you are not selling, you must be able to contact pastors)
5. Must be able to work 40+ hours a week.
6. Must be able to work with in a team unsupervised online.
6. Must have a good fast Internet connection with no interruptions.
7. Must have a workspace and an up-to-date computer to be able to handle complex software.
8. Must be able to travel to gather information or to make contacts.
9. Must be able to be available on Skype during all business hours/working hours.
10. Must be a fast learner.
11. Must be able to translate to English fluently and accurately.
If you do not fit one or all of these criteria’s set above please do not apply for the job this job is very specific and if you do not meet the criteria above for any reason you will be rejected.
This freelance position may lead to a permanent position with our ministry.
Only theology graduate or seminary will be considered for this position.
There will be absolutely no exceptions to the above job requirements.