We need your help to transcribe YouTube videos (in English) and prepare Subtitles (Closed Captioning) in both English and Tagalog/Filipino.
Must be fluent in English and Tagalog/Filipino, and have experience subtitling videos.
- Watch English YouTube videos;
- Transcribe videos in English;
- Prepare time-stamped subtitles (SRT format) ready for upload to YouTube;
- Translate subtitles into Tagalog/Filipino and prepare in SRT format ready for upload to YouTube.
**Initial Project + Ongoing work:
First project will be for one YouTube Video, running for 9min 12sec spoken at a regular conversational pace.
Depending on success, this may extend to a back catalog of videos as well as ongoing work for weekly video releases.
Success will be measured by:
- Quality of work: We'll verify the english transcription ourselves, and the Filipino translation with native Filipino speakers :)
- Success of campaign: Depending on quality of initial work, we'll likely run with 2-3 additional videos immediately so we can gather analytics and test the impact on the YouTube channel. If this is successful, the work will be ongoing.
**How to Apply:
- Submit a quote, based on an hourly rate for the Initial Project (9min 12sec video)
- Advise what your ongoing hourly rate would be for ongoing work.
- Just to make sure you've read the whole job posting, start your application note with "Hello" in Filipino/Tagalog :)
Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you!