Translation English German Jobs

225 were found based on your criteria {{|number:0 }} were found based on your criteria

show all
  • Hourly ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("0")|number:0}})
  • Fixed Price ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("1")|number:0}})
Hourly - Entry Level ($) - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week - Posted
Overview: We're a company looking for qualified individuals to help out with writing translation tasks for: • Movie Scripts
 • Sales Scripts
 • Medical Journals
 • Job Descriptions
 • Articles
 • Blog Posts
 • PR Web Sites
 • Additional tasks as needed
 You are an enthusiastic writer and enjoy translating written works. We need people with a variety of language backgrounds. 
 Qualifications: • High School or GED Equivalent or native language ability.
 • Strong writing and communication skills
 • Ability to meet deadlines
 • Ability to manage multiple projects
 • Experience with Microsoft Word
 • Internet Access is a MUST
 Specify your favorite color so that we know that you have read the entire description. 
 No Recruiters Please
Skills: Translation English German French German Proofreading
Hourly - Entry Level ($) - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week - Posted
I am currently looking for French and German translators and proofreaders who are experienced within Trados due to an increasing amount of incoming projects I have been getting. Can you please let me know you availability, rates and experience within Trados and let me know if you would be interested in any of the upcoming projects that I have. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Skills: Translation English German Proofreading SDL Trados Translation
Fixed-Price - Expert ($$$) - Est. Budget: $150 - Posted
We have 30-40 documents (brochures and instruction manuals) that need to be translated from English to Spanish, German, French and Italian. The documents are from around 500 to 4000 words, so the indicated rate is a guide per document per translation (so multiply by 4 to get the total rate for all translations of one document) and can be varied depending on the size/word count of each document. If it is easier to quote based on a given rate per word, that is fine too. Google translate or other translation software must not be used.
Skills: Translation English German Translation Translation English French Translation English Italian
Fixed-Price - Expert ($$$) - Est. Budget: $5 - Posted
We are looking for 2 German translators to add to our team. This will be an ongoing contract and you will be notified with all German translation requests. Please let us know your rates in your cover letter. Looking for individuals who have taken the related tests here on UpWork. For example, German to English translations and English to German translations. Communication and availability are a very important for a smooth working relationship. We work with documents that have been scanned and sent as PDFs and some jpegs. They are often times uneditable documents which require the translation to be created in a new word document. For this reason, we are looking for translators who have knowledge on formatting in Word. Skills include table making, inserting text boxes, and some tabs may be required. Nothing extensive, just basic Word skills.
Skills: Translation English German Translation Translation German English
Fixed-Price - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Budget: $21 - Posted
I'm looking for an English to German translator to translate the attached file. The translator need to have experience with forex related translations. Word count: 1741 words Budget: $21 ONLY NATIVE GERMAN. More work to come if satisfied.
Skills: Translation English German
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
We need someone to help us translate our website and marketing material from English to German. A very small bit of research will be required to find out the German terminology/keywords for e cigarettes. Google "vapeshoreditch" to find our website. We will hire another freelancer to proofread this work. Thank you
Skills: Translation English German Translation
Fixed-Price - Entry Level ($) - Est. Budget: $504 - Posted
I need someone to translate from our dutch webshop to in German. In this first step it will be text pages about different types of lamps, not text for each product, just types, sample: I have each document in a Wordfile, included H1 and H2 and start with the most important words for online search engines. The text contains 5% specific lamps words, the other 95% text is free from your mind to write applications and style. For sample see one text about 'buitenlampen klassiek', this word is the most important, not to be confused with 'antieke lampen'. I have about 16.800 words to translate in phase 1. Payment per word is USD 0,03 Deadline before 30 November 2016
Skills: Translation English German German