We're looking for a native Indonesian speaker with an excellent Indonesian language skill and a good grasp of written English to proofread translated articles on our company's Indonesian site.
As a proofreader, you'll be assessing and making minor edits to a variety of articles to ensure that:
- spelling and style are correct and consistent
- headings, numbering, and formatting are correct and true to our website's style
- photos, videos, and other visual contents are correctly displayed
We have a huge database of translated articles for your review, with a range of topics and categories to choose from.
What we are looking for:
- Professionalism. We want you to be committed and professional, working at least around 20 hours/week
- An experience of at least 1 year of proofreading Indonesian documents
- A minimum of bachelor degree, graduating from journalism/communication/language or any other related major
If you are interested, please fill out the sample edit form below!...