We are a UK-based software company. We have partners in Korea who we need to collaborate with, but we are find the language barrier difficult. The subject matter is software development and IT.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who:
• lives in Korea and speaks fluent Korean
• speaks very good English
• is comfortable with software
• can understand technical things
• ideally has a background in software or telecommunications
• is willing to learn about our software and our industry
• is good with people on the telephone and in person
• can be available to take phone calls during the working day, and ideally in the evening (UK daytime)
• is not arrogant
• would like to work indefinitely with us
• is able to travel to the our UK headquarters (Peterborough) if required (rarely, but at our expense)
• is willing to travel within Korea (rarely, but at our expense)
• understands sales channels (ie what Distributor-Reseller-Customer means)
We are looking to make a shortlist...