Tudor Reilly Health (http://www.tudor-reilly.com/) and Raremark (https://raremark.com/); divisions of ePatient Network, a UK-based company working in the clinical trial recruitment space; wants to hire a freelance health researcher / writer in South Korea to check some Korean translation work and to carry out some local research for on-going health-related assignments.
Your core activities may involve one more of the following:
- Researching, writing and curating healthcare-related content
- Checking the quality of some clinical trial-related materials translated into Korean (the materials will already have been translated from English to Korean, and we would like you to verify that this has been done accurately and in the style of native Korean speakers)
- Building an understanding of selected diseases, to be advised by Tudor Reilly Health and Raremark, in particular their impact on the lives of patients, their families and their carers
- Identifying key national and local patient advocacy groups in South Korea, and keeping up to date with their activities and communications
- Monitoring of news and developments related to selected diseases in South Korea, principally from online sources, including research and new treatments
- Monitoring of important advances in medical research that may benefit people affected by the selected diseases
- Using the information gathered to create helpful, authoritative and engaging content in the form of blogs and posts for social media channels, such as Facebook and Twitter
The successful candidate may be asked to carry out more work on this project, and additional work, at a later date.
- Be native speakers of Korean, with a good command of English
- Have experience writing on health issues for a general audience, for example from past work in journalism or other communications roles
- Have strong verbal communication skills, including a good telephone manner
- Ideally, be familiar with the drug development process