I'm looking for someone to proofread a political questionnaire. The questionnaire consists of approx. 3,550 words and is already translated from English to Polish.
Some examples of the questionnaire are:
- How satisfied are you with the current government?
- Which is your home state?
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important thing for political leaders is to accomplish their goals even if they have to ignore the established procedures.
- strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree, strongly disagree.
I would ask for the following tasks:
- Is it easy for respondents to understand the questions in Polish?
- Are the terms for the political jargon appropriately chosen?
- Do the questions in Polish capture the meaning of the English original questions adequately?
- native Polish speaker
- excellent knowledge of English
- some interest and knowledge about politics would be helpful.
Upon request, I will show you an excerpt...