We are seeking a highly skilled Swedish native speaker for contract fulltime position onsite at San Francisco Bay area. The work involves the ability to help create, categorize, audit, and improve lexical data.
Excellent grammatical skills in the native language are essential, should be able to drive issues to resolution across a variety of teams.
Please respond with your updated resume and expected hourly rate if interested.
• Preparing and auditing data test sets
• Evaluating, labeling and vetting output, providing informed feedback
• Proposing relevant dictionary content and meta-content
• Writing guidelines and instructions for vendors or junior linguists
• Auditing vendor work, including bug reporting, monitoring, and resolution
• Identifying tools and process enhancements
• Working cross-functionally with linguists and engineers
• Degree in linguistics and/or equivalent experience
• Up-to-date exposure to popular native culture and...