We currently have a project in which we need to survey a native Welsh speaker.
This is a linguistic validation project. Our clients give us a list of potential brand names for a product or service they'll be launching internationally. We want to ensure that the name they select does not have any big problems, such as negative connotations/associations or big problems with pronunciation difficulty.
If you are interested and are selected for this, we'll ask you a series of questions to answer for each name. For this project, there are 10 names. The questions are generally a combination of these:
1) Does the name have any direct meaning in your language.
2) Does the name have any phonetic or visual similarity with other words in your language?
3) Does the name have any negative connotations or associations in your language?
4) Is the name Difficult to pronounce?
5) Could the name be associated with any existing product, service, or company in your market.
These projects don't take long at all to complete, roughly 10-20 minutes and we will likely have more in the future.
If you're interested, please contact me as soon as possible. We're hoping to have this project assigned tomorrow morning. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org