We are a Singapore research company (http://www.edenstrategyinstitute.com/) conducting a study on hospital productivity in selected hospital departments of Seoul, Korea.
We are looking for a Korean speaker to schedule discussions with nurses in Seoul about their job processes and practices.
Dates: 24 August to 4th September 2015
The employed candidate will be in charge of:
• Check schedule and meetings beforehand
• Translating meetings (in-person) for our researcher
• Potential follow-up with interviewees for clarifications
• Must be available for the full-days indicated
• Translate meetings in from Korean to English and English to Korean (KRW 165,000/day)
• Experience in face to face translation (preferably in medical setting)
• Mid-way and End of project (KRW 165,000/day)
• Performance-based renumeration that is beneficial for all parties
• Maximum bonus of KRW 165,000 at the end of 2 weeks
• Some meetings might start early in the...