We are an outsourcing company looking for Russian native speakers to work for one of our customers, a global leader in visual computing. You will be offering support by chat, emails and calls to those customers who have inquiries and technical issues regarding a specific tablet and graphic cards for computers.
All you need for this project is:
- To speak Russian at a native level, as the support will be in this language. This is a mandatory criteria.
- To speak English fluently for training and collaboration purposes.
- Basic PC knowledge, Windows OS (all versions).
- Expereince with motherboard, graphic cards (generally gamin) would be a major plus.
- To own a computer with stable internet connection and Windows OS.
- Availability to work 4 hours/day, within the 10 AM and 8PM timeframe, from Monday to Saturday (MSK time), 5 days/week.
If you are interested we are looking for you response and we will provide you with further details about the project.