We are looking for bilingual Spanish support agents, or “Happiness Officers”. We are growing fast. We're looking for people who can get things done, communicate well, and ask questions when they're unsure. That last part is important-- be able to learn fast but also say "if I had to guess, I would say..."
You'll also translate our product to Spanish. You'll be given the tools to do so easily, and you translate regularly, and moderate others' translations.
This is a email-driven customer service role -- A big part of your role will be to respond immediately, guide, delight, and console users who come in with questions and ideas! You'll reference our support site, ask questions, and explain step-by-step. You'll answer questions about setting up their own url, getting student discounts, checking for bugs, making their page look great, e-commerce and form solutions, and more.
- Great Spanish and English communication skills, both written and oral
- Should love making customers happy!
- Should have ability to assess each customer’s issues
- Knows how to deal with difficult customers/clients
- Is a logical thinker
- Has good analytical and problem solving skills
- Has good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Has good accurate records keeping
- Must be a good team player
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge on Domains, SEO and Analytics is a plus!
> Interview follows successful application.
> Paid trial/training follows successful interview.
> Starting part-time, with move towards full-time.
> Hours are set on agreement and will have some focus on the GMT+8 timezone
If you're interested, fill out the form from this page: http://beawesome.happinessofficers.com/