I am looking for a translator, that can translate a book from Swedish to English. The book is about (somewhat controversial) Swedish metal music, entitled “Blod Eld Död”; it is about 600.000 characters long including blank spaces. One chapter is translated, making the remaining text to translate about 550.000 characters long.
If you are interested in this job, this is the procedure:
1. Find enclosed sample text. Send me a quote on your price for translating it. Also provide a quote for doing the full translation, with a price per 1.000 characters.
2. Once I can confirm that your quote is within my budget, you will be asked to translate the sample text.
3. I will pay for the sample translation.
4. The sample translation is reviewed.
5. Based on an assessment on the quote of the translation and quality of the translation, a decision will be made if there is a good fit between your services and this project.
If we proceed doing this project together, I suggest that I pay you...