I am interested in hiring a hard working and motivated Swedish speaking freelancer who will work for us 20 hours per week (not less).
The job includes:
1. Visiting Swedish sites according to lists that will be sent in advance.
2. Looking for the contact details or contact form and sending an email to the webmaster of the site.
3. Once getting a reply, forwarding the email to your manager and waiting for his answer regarding the site. If the manager will ask to send an another email to the webmaster you will need to translate it to Swedish, send it to the webmaster, forward it to your manager again and so on.
1. Payment is by the hour.
2. The freelancer's work quality is evaluated by the number of emails he sent (initial emails) and his efficiency in replying webmasters and his manager.
3. I will open for the freelancer an email account and all the correspondences will be done from this email (with the manager and with the webmasters).