Hi, we're looking for a remote, part time assistant to join our team. You'll be responsible for email management, administrative duties for our blog, and assisting me (the Blogger-In-Chief).
You can work from anywhere so long as you can commit to a set schedule of ten hours per week. (You choose hours and days but they have to be the same every week.) Must also be available for weekly Monday meetings.
You'll need to be super organized and have the ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Maintaining email inbox. Delete, organize, tag, and reply to relevant emails including clients and press. This is the main responsibility and you will need to feel comfortable writing emails on my behalf in fluent English with proper grammar. EXPERIENCE handling email is required.
- Responding to client/press inquiries with preset replies.
- Managing online giveaways using Rafflecopter.
- Create and schedule weekly newsletters via ConvertKit.
- Basic social media duties required. We have a Social Media Manager but would ask your help on her days off.
- Researching travel such as airbnb, hotels, flights, trade shows.
- fluent English is required
- good time management skills
- able to work independently
- email management experience
- follow instructions easily
- problem solver
- Google Docs
You also should have reliable internet and working laptop/computer.
This job is perfect for someone that wants steady income with the freedom to set your own hours. Long-term team members preferred.
Please respond with the word "PA-VA" and explain your experience handling email. Please include specific examples of the process you had with previous employers.
P.S. We're an awesome company to work with. Check out our reviews!