The aim of the application is that the user can create a design for occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, Valentines day, marriage proposals, etc. that then will be printed in large format (2m2).
The main challenge with the designer is that it needs to work fluently in a browser (therefore, using low quality images), but it must produce a high quality print-ready PDF file.
The designer should have the following features:
• Upload of photo or choose from a selection of stock images
• The uploaded photo or stock image can be moved and scaled
• Choose a background color
• A textbox that can be moved to the desired location on the poster
• Choose from a selection of fonts and font colors + bold & italic
• Conversion from screen to PDF
A mockup is attached.
This application will be integrated in our current system.
Preferred communication tools are: Slack, Bitbucket.
We'll have more freelance work in the future and we're looking to hire full time devs in The Netherlands. So if you're interested in more work in the future or interested in a full time position in The Netherlands, this job is a great starting point!
We need you to use Symfony2 together with Doctrine2 ORM for the back-end and AngularJS for the front-end. We would also like you to use ImageMagick together with Fabric.JS for handling the images, unless you can provide us with a better alternative. You will be supervised and assisted by our CTO.