We have a client business system that uses Twilio as their trunk for voice and SMS messaging. We need a simple webapp built that will allow the client to manage SMS messages just like a standard native messaging app on the phone. The app must:
1. be able to be used online, on ios, and android
2. be able to in real time send and receive SMS messages through the Twilio API
3. log all sent / received messages in a DB so there is always a permanent record of all messages
4. the ui should be simple and look like a normal messaging app, showing the list of threaded conversations, and allow for searching.
5. Show notifications when a new unread message comes in.
Need this asap, please, must have experience building similar web apps.
NOTE: the bid should be reasonable, as you can most certainly use existing or of the shelf code if available for this.
NOTE: We have a temporary web page running that does this, and so that data will need to be migrated into the webapp DB (it's PHP/MySQL)