Looking for a developer experienced with the Twitter API who can build an application that will allow users to create and send DMs in Twitter. You also need to be able to access data from other external Web Services. Your response should begin with the keyword “Silver”. You must be able to produce well documented, clean, standards-compliant code and be comfortable collaborating with other developers and reporting to a Project Manager.
2. Demonstrated proficiency developing e-commerce Twitter apps and connecting them with 3rd party data sources
3. Experience developing with Twitter API
4. Underscore or Lodash experience, a plus
5. Strong experience debugging source code
6. Regular Git/Github commits required - - minimum, daily commits, a must
7. Strong Technical, problem-solving, analytical and communications skills
8. Strong experience with memory efficient techniques and page optimization for download speed
9. Must have experience working with data in JSON format
10. Experience consuming Web Services APIs using JSON, SOAP, REST, and XML
11. Strict confidentiality agreement (NDA) required.
To apply, please submit the following:
2. List of apps you have developed and the role you played with each
3. Links to your web development site, portfolio, and/or blog
4. Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
5. Links to your Stack Overflow profile and pull requests for questions posed or problems solved by you on GitHub, and/or with other development communities or forums.