I need a Java Google appengine app that serve datastore data to user after authenticating him server side with Firebase.
Application must work this way :
1. User register via a simple HTML form (email/password or Google) to firebase.
2. User logs in via a simple HTML form and receive his uid + session token from Firebase in hidden inputs.
3. User request data from a java appengine app by sending his uid + token received from Firebase.
4. The Java appengine app contact the Firebase app server side to check if the current uid is registered to Firebase, if he has enough right to access the requested data and if this user is currently loggedin (ie if the current token is valid and haven't expired).
5. If firebase respond "yes" then load data from the java appengine datastore and send them to the user via JSON.
- you can create Firebase users with different access rights (super admin, admin and users)
- you can create data in the Google appengine with different access right (data accessible for super admin only, admin only, and users : super admin have access to everything).