We are looking for an extremely talented, highly-skilled, front-end web developer to help with building an online application Ajax(JSON) based dynamic tabular data table with editable capability . The table will be generated from JSON data, where the user can edit one or all of the rows and save and update the information.
The user should be able to search the dynamic data table to narrow down the result.
We're looking for a person with a very high standard of quality who can write clean, scalable code.
You should be highly experienced with the following:
- 5+ years experience with front-end development
• Must have 5yrs of Javavscript , Jquery, AJAX & JSON
• 4yrs HTML5/CSS3
- Bootstrap 3
- CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS
- Cashing data
- RESTful API
- Versioning using GIT
- Writing clean, lightweight, reusable , readable code and well commented
- Cross browser implementation IE9 +, FF, Chrome and Safari
- Debugging and solving problems
- Some design experience
- Great tele-communication skills (Skype)
- Work well in a team
Required non-Technical Skills:
- Willingness to maintain tight communication (via phone, Skype/Gtalk, email) in a proactive fashion throughout the life of each project.
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance.
• PHP ,MYSQL
> We will provide the JSON data structures and option to work with the hired developer to create the JSOn structure.
> We will be provide the design for the editable table
- all Dynamic AJAX table and editable table be fully tested
- sites should be fully responsive using twitter bootstrap
- code should be reusable
- a code should be properly formatted.
> we will then test site and make sure it matches initial designs
This is a great opportunity for long term work on a fun and exciting growing projects. To apply for this opportunity, please do the following:
- Send a brief summary explaining your key strengths and why we should consider you
- Provide links and address to your most current work with a clear explanation on what you did.
-Provide example(s) from your past project where you have created similar dynamic editable JSON based table and explain how you went about completing the project
If you are successful in completing this project to my satisfaction and as per specification, you will be have the opportunity to work in other projects.
I am including a sample design of one of the tables of what we are trying to create.