We are looking for the right person to help guide one of our primary customer facing applications.
You'd be working on a new application - you'll be working with us to develop an architecture, examine requirements, then you'll be free to create. The application is a front-end for a REST API we've developed, and will be used in the music industry.
We do have some existing code developed in angularJS1/CoffeeScript but you'll be working with Angular2/Typescript to bootstrap the next product iteration.
If interested in learning more please drop me a note with:
1. links to recent work (github ideal)
2. when you can start / how many hours a week you are available
3. Angular2/TypeScript Framework experience required
4. scalajs experience desired
6. bootstrap and TypeScript experience, sample code
7. rest api development and consumption (i.e. Swagger)
8. Reactive Development experience, i.e. Future, Promise, RxJS
9. D3js and other graph related framework a plus
10. PlayFramework, MySQL and Mongodb experience a plus but not required
11. NativeScript desired but not required
Thanks! We look forward to making great products with you!