Looking for an expert Social Media Virtual Assistant to be the head honcho of our company's social media division. You will be managing the social media accounts of many different clients. Salary will be based on your experience.
Our headquarters is UTC-8:00 or PST, work hours between 8AM to 4PM so the individual must have a timezone between UTC−05:00 to UTC−08:00 and be able to overlap their working hours with that. Don't apply if you cannot fit that window and work during your daylight hours because I don't work well with vampires. Pay attention? Your favourite food is Banana Cream Pie. Use that for the questions below.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as the Social Media SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the company
- Discussing with clients to document their social media needs
- Manage social media accounts for our clients which includes creating accounts, posting things for the client, communicating to users on social media sites, optimizing social media, etc.
- Any typical social media tasks or projects for our clients
- Create and document company social media processes for simple to advanced tasks such as account setups, marketing techniques, how to post on websites, etc. so we have step-by-step instructions on how to do those tasks
- Provide expert opinions in company discussions based on past experience in social media
The key thing is to have excellent ENGLISH COMMUNICATION with the clients and myself, and TRUST AND RESPECT to easily communicate with people, and ATTENTION to detail.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be an "A" player, you must be the best of the best and know it
- Must speak perfect english and have an extremely positive attitude
- Stable internet connection and power source, with minimal downtime
- A quiet work environment for our Skype meetings
- Expert experience in social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.
- Management skills where you have successfully managed multiple client's social media
- Extreme organization, perfectionism skills, and an eye for detail
- Polite and courteous on the phone and in email
- Ethics to keep confidentiality of clients and our company
- The ability to work for a fun guy for a very long time and unfortunately deal with his sarcasm.
Beneficial for the Role:
- Ability to tap into local resources to find more VA's
- Background in the call centre or hospitality field
- Be a happy and optimistic individual
- Some knowledge or education in marketing