Bilingual(Spanish-English) social media expert is needed to manage, and grow our very engaged audience in multiple youtube channels with millions of views. Along with their respective social media channels such Facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, forums, newsletter, snap chat, auto-responders.
In addition of partnering with other business, brands and companies for cross promotion to grow the audience of each of them many more.
The bilingual social media expert will be interacting interacting with the audience in all social media channels to find their needs, and requirements to target better our products, adverting and overall interacting with them to create a bigger world wide community
As well to engage the audience for specific events such giveaways, webinars, seminars, product launches and much more.
-Bilingual (Spanish-English). Great communication skills on both languages in all areas, Writing, comprehension and orally.
-2 to 5 years related experience with Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube, pinterest, tumblr, forums, newsletter, snap chat, mobile, email marketing
-Must be autonomous. Meaning doing a great job with minimal supervision
-Goal oriented. Working with close targeted goals for specific time window.
-Great organization skills: make sure every interaction with the audience is you well documented and archived for future reference and follow-ups
-Daily reports. Beginning and end of day reports tracking your performance towards set goals
Compensation is based on a monthly retainer +mile stone bonuses when achieving overall growth of the audience
when submitting a bid answer the following these questions:
1) Whats your native language?
2) Are you able to have a perfect phone conversation in both languages?
3) How long have you been working in social media?
4) How much have you grown previous audiences. Ex: twice, three times, etc?
5) What are the social media sites you are most familiar with?
6) What are the social media applications such hootsuite that you are most familiar with?
7) Tell us 3 case studies related with successfully grow an audience before using social media
8) Include contact information from three previous employers. (name, and email address)
9) Out of 0-10 how would you rate your:
c) Goal orientation skills
d) Communication skills
e) Peoples skills
f) Overall professionalism
h) Proficiency on your second language
i) conversation skills in your second language
10) How long does it take you to reply to an important email?
11) Are you looking to make the most money out of the monthly retainer or the most money out of the percent of audience growth?
12) How much is your monthly retainer?
13) You will be required to submit a daily report at beginning and end of day tracking your performance towards set goals
14) You will be required to start within 48 hours if awarded to you
15) This is a long term possition, we are looking forward to hire very long time. How long are you looking to work for us. Ex: A few weeks, months, years?
16) In addition fill up, sign and upload the attached non-disclosure agreement. If do not do this your bid will be ignored
Looking forward to hire the best!
Thomas Sanders (Tom)