We are looking for a friendly social media Virtual Assistant to help us manage accounts for a variety of content based websites (many different verticals). In particular, we are looking for a Pinterest expert (other social media experience appreciated as well).
We will be able to provide some direction, but would prefer someone who can self-start and take initiative (follow trends in the industry, add value, etc...).
Initially, we can commit 10 hours per month, but this can be increased over time if it's a good fit.
- Experience optimizing Pinterest accounts for traffic/repins/follows
- Ability to meet briefly via Skype (or other) as needed
- Some graphic design experience (can be using free tools/optimizing images)
- Samples of work/past projects
- Able to commit to 10 hours per month (to start)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working with other social media platforms (FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc..)
- Social media strategy experience
- Experience in the health/fitness space
I'd be very happy to answer any questions you may have. First steps would be initial contact and a Skype interview/meeting.