I need someone to take charge of my Social media management and integrate it into my email and lead generation and list management software. This job will require 20 to 30 hours to get set up and running and then require 5 to 15 hours per week going forward. This job will require a lot of phone interaction with me on the front end and will require ongoing interaction with myself and key mangers going forward. The job will entasil the following:
1. Provide key word optimized social media, FB, Twitter, etc. and blog posts 3 to 5 times per week on items that may be of interests to our customers or relate to forklift trucks. Our customers are forklift truck users largely 3erd party logistics companies, packaging, food distribution, trucking and warehousing, etc. We also deal in commercial overhead doors and loading dock levels.
2. Familiarize yourself with our business, we will provide the resources but we expect the person doing this to make an effort to learn about us, what we do and the language and lexicon of our business.
3. Check our “Lead Forensics” daily for who has visited our website daily. Touch base with us via email or phone to determine which visors we would like more contact information on.
4. Go the Facebook pages of visitors to our site that we deem elegant and “like” their pages.
5. Create 3 emails per month with input from managers at our company to send out to our customer mailing list in Constant Contact.
6. Keep constant contact mailing list up to date.
7. Cull data we will provide from public filings and SIC code mailing lists into qualified actionable leads. A qualified actionable lead is defined as a direct phone contact AND an email address for an individual in a company that has forklift trucks currently in service in their warehouse.
8. Enter the actionable lead into our sales database program (Goldmine) or take the data we currently have on Goldmine and enter it into a lead management database we will select jointly.
This is an ongoing position that will require a maximum of 5 to 10 hours per week initially and 2 to 5 hours per week to maintain.
Candidate must be 100% percent fluid in English verbally and in writing. All phone calls from the candidate to us or our customer and prospects must originate from a continental United States area code on clear, high quality phone line.