I HAVE THREE BEAUTY / LIFESTYLE PLATFORMS THAT MUST BECOME UNITED WITH AMAZING SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING. The three platforms are:
BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE LINE
UPCOMING PRINT MAGAZINE
I am looking for the digital jack of all trades. I need someone who can be my liaison to the virtual world. I’ve been doing it all for myself for one year, I’ve created the blueprint of the overall aesthetic.
To date, it has been a real challenge for me to find someone to work with long-term on the social / digital aspects of my business. I am looking for someone who is experienced, reliable, responsible, and willing to think outside the box. To be perfectly honest, many of the people I’ve encountered in this area are overconfident, and they have a tendency to over promise and under deliver. I must find someone who is experienced, professional, whom I can rely on and trust to do the job on a long-term basis.
1. FIRST AND FOREMOST, SOCIAL MEDIA. I have 3 beauty / lifestyle platforms that I must unify with social media. I want you to:
a. Create and follow a social media and editorial calendar for all three platforms. I will approve images and content each week.
b. Come up with both short and long-term social media strategies that encourages organic followers, engagement, partnerships, and readership conversion on all three social media channels (meaning - people from social media should be clicking on my websites)
c. Based on this strategy, I want you to create content each week that I will approve ahead of time (no stray posting)
d. Look out for opportunities for collaborations, content, interviews, engagement on all three platforms.
*For my beauty line, this includes identifying famous beauty and lifestyle personnel on youtube and instagram.
*For my website - same thing. I’m open to bringing famous bloggers onto my site to do a guest spot on beauty.
e. Look for opportunities for all three platforms to be picked up on other sites.
2. CREATE A POLISHED MEDIA KIT FOR TWO OF THREE OF THE PLATFORMS. *I HAVE AN ART DIRECTOR THAT CAN ACTUALLY EXECUTE IT IF NEED-BE, BUT I WOULD NEED SOMEONE TO COME UP WITH THE OUTLINE AND IMAGES TO USE*
Note: IF you are not aware of what a media kit is, or do not have the elements to create one, please be upfront about this straight away.
SKILLS I’M LOOKING FOR:
In addition to being adept at Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, you must have a great awareness of branding, communication and marketing.
1. Branding - Everything must be consistent with the brands that I build (a perfect example: I am a healthy-eating vegetarian, and each of my social media channels demonstrates that. Anything I post on social media should be consistent with that message. But one previous social media marketing “expert” I hired took to my pinterest page and posted a new board full of meat and fried food. Those are the type of details CANNOT go unnoticed.).
2. An elegant, sophisticated aesthetic.
3. A creative, think-out-of-the-box thought-process
4. Proven track record