We are looking for a VA to work part-time. Please see below for more details. If you are interested, submit your application as soon as possible, along with your Skype ID and most active contact details.
Part-time Virtual Assistant
Working Hours: 2hrs a day Monday-Friday (10hr/week) $4/hr
1. **Responsibilities Include**
2. Screening Buyer and Seller Leads Daily
3. Coordinating Rental showings, repair estimates.
4. Running comparable sales and determining value.
5. Understanding my buying criteria & recommending a course of action.
6. Receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls to Attorney's, CPA's, Renters, Mortgage Brokers and Financial Advisors.
7. Understanding my Buying Criteria & Recommending a Course of Action.
8. Can Assemble and Review Purchase and Sales Documents for completeness.
9. Coordinate Paperwork and Closings.
10. Must be very proficient with Microsoft Office
11. Be able to learn quickly on your own.
12. Social media management (main focus)
13. Email management
14. Calendar management& Appointment setting
16. Blog management
17. File management
18. Travel arrangements (Occasional only)
19. Basic image and video-editing
20. Edit blog posts
1. Excellent Attention to Detail
2. Loyal, Dependable, and Committed
3. Excellent Work Ethic
4. Tireless enthusiasm
5. The ability to think ahead and keep me organized, hold me accountable and tell me what you think even when I think you are wrong
6. Social media management (main focus)
7. Email management
8. Calendar management& Appointment setting
10. Blog management
11. File management
12. Travel arrangements (Occasional only)
13. Basic image and video-editing
14. Edit blog posts
15. Phone/number to receive & take calls from clients
16. At least 1 year experience as a Virtual Assistant
17. Proficiency with Social Media Management
18. Ability to do basic photo/video-editing
19. Has initiative and sense of commitment
20. Has positive attitude and can work with minimal supervision
21. Has worked a minimum of 100hrs on Upwork
Applicant should be:
1. Able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
2. Know and have experience with internet marketing
3. Have access to internet always
4. Should be ready to be trained for my company’s needs
5. Have Real Estate Knowledge and Experience
6. Have Real Estate Assistant experience