IMPORTANT: Please read this whole post CAREFULLY. If you can’t follow these instructions we’ll assume you can’t follow any instructions and we won’t reply to your application.
We are a new-age & fast growing e-commerce company, currently owning 3 sites & managing more than 5 brands. So, there is a lot going on & lot more waiting for us. We have recently launched a Kickstarter.com campaign which got 100% funding within 12 hours. We have also recently been invited by Walmart.com to list our products there. We are in the early stages of becoming something huge, and this is your opportunity to be a part of it.
Who are we Looking for:
1. An amazing Social Media manager
2. Hardworking and enthusiastic employee
3. With EXCELLENT English
4. With proven track record, who can show us their record
5. Someone who has ideas
6. Can think out of the box
7. A relation builder
Do you think this is - You? Read on...
Your job will be to involve our audience in a 2-way chatter. That is, we talking to them through our posts & they talking to us through their comments & replies & not only through their shares & likes.
You will be fully responsible for managing our 2-3 brands on all social media accounts we have (FB/IG/Twitter/Pinterest). To take care to schedule the posts, with the relevant hashtags & @ mentions. Not only to grow our influence but to build relations with other influencers as well. Not only to blindly increase our followers but to be really passionate about adding value to our followers.
We are flexible with the timings in which you login as we focus on the job to be completed rather than the time you log-in. This can be a full or a part time position involving you around 30 hours per week.
Plus there is tremendous scope to grow in this position.
1. You should be a Great Communicator & be fluent in English and have strong writing skills. So, as to prove that you are one, please write a 100 word note about your hobbies or pass time activities & attach it with your response.
2. You should already be doing or have done in the past - taking care of social media accounts of some mid-sized or big e-commerce companies, preferably in US & of the pet-niche. As an optional part of the application process (which will help your chances), we would like to see any examples of your work, or social media accounts & handles which you are currently managing. Please attach it with your response.
3. You should be Reliable. When you have a sick day or a vacation, you let us know in advance that you won’t be around. What you’re not going to do is vanish for two weeks without telling us and then expect everything to be fine. You’re smart enough to know we’re not going to appreciate that.
4. You should be able to Follow Instructions. We don’t micromanage. We give clear, simple instructions and let you get on with it. You must be able to work on projects without much interference from us. To prove you’re capable of this, please start the first paragraph of your response with the phrase SMExp.
5. You should have Strong Research Skills. We are a rapidly growing company with an expanding product line. You must have the ability to pay attention to detail as you’ll be set tasks to find out information about the competition & research their social media capabilities & strategies. To prove you can do this, in your response, please mention who is the chairman emeritus of the company that owns Jaguar Land Rover (JLR).
6. You should have great past work experiences. Everyone needs to start somewhere, but we’re looking for someone who has been around for a while and can include references for people we can contact that you have worked for in the past. Note: We 100% intend on contacting them, so please give mention of 2 work-related references that we can contact.
7. You should be creative and innovatie with ideas. As an optional part of the application process (which will help your chances), visit our Facebook page called HurriK9. List the link to it in your response & tell us if you have any ideas you would plan to do to improve our social account. This is not required but it will help us to see your expertise level.
8. This is an urgent position & we are looking forward to close it within the next week. So, send in your entries soon.
We’d also love to hear what makes you feel like you’re the best fit for this job. Attached here is an Excel file containing the skills which may be required for this job. Please rate yourself upon these skills. Also in the adjacent cell, write a note on why did you rate yourself what you did. Remember, before you respond, please make sure you’ve read the job posting CAREFULLY and have paid close attention to detail.
We look forward to hearing from you and potentially hiring you to be a part of our widespread worldwide team in the next few days. Thanks!