I am the owner of a female fashion brand and I am looking for a part-time digital marketing manager to help develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
If you live and breathe digital marketing and have experience marketing in fashion to women, we want to talk to you.
- Translate the fashion brand into marketing materials
- Plan and design digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Possess marketing knowledge such as how to lead and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up digital campaigns through various of platforms
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement