Vretta is looking for a Typesetter to join our internal development team. As a member of the production team at Vretta, Typesetter must be highly detail oriented, have a refined aesthetic sense, and have an organized way of working and maintaining their project files.
The candidates should be able to work full time (around 40-50 hours/week) for the next 6 month. This is an ongoing project.
- Working in the publishing team to create and maintain organized typesetting documents for textbooks on inDesign.
- Creating layout, designs for print documents, websites, and marketing collateral.
- Executing feedback received from editors and reviewers in a timely fashion.
- Able to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Min 2 years experience with Adobe InDesign.
- Experience with HTML/CSS is an asset.
- Able to communicate effectively with all departments.