Secretary to the CEO
As a secretary to the CEO , you will be working remotely with the CEO on a daily basis, providing administrative support, on a one-to-one basis. Your job will be to help CEO make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
You will need extensive knowledge of the organization, including the company's aims and objectives. You will be expected to know names, numbers and context for all the major clients, suppliers and other stakeholders that CEO works with.
CEO will be relying heavily on you, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in his absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes you must display in all your activities.
Dealing with incoming email, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
· Organizing meetings and event management as required. Also Co-ordination of agenda papers for Management level meetings.
· Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
· Taking minutes.
· Carrying out background research and presenting findings to CEO.
· Maintaining corporate files.
· Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
· Liaising with clients, suppliers and other stakeholders.
· Develop a good understanding of the business and the industry in which we operate.
· Checking and topping up CEO's stationery supply.
· Assisting in other official or personal tasks and errands as they may be assigned.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following characteristics obtained via experience in similar previous roles
· A qualification in office administration and personal assistance.
· Confident and outgoing approach with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· Present yourself in a professional manner.
· Motivated self-starter and have good time management skills.
· A disciplined and diligent approach to record keeping and have the ability to research, digest, analyzed and present material clearly and concisely.
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the role.
· Ability to prioritize and work to deadlines if required.
· Maintain the strictest confidence of the CEO at all times.
· Possess a 'can-do' attitude and be pro-active in seeking solutions to problems
· Above average skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel). Being familiar to other programs are an advantage but not essential.
· An understanding and willingness to support the work culture of the company.
NOTE: ATTACH YOUR RESUME FOR COMPANY REVIEW.
Open for usa and canada workers only!