An opportunity exists for a motivated individual with high attention to detail skills to assist in the launch of an Australian based e-commerce site.
The ideal candidate will be a fast worker who can undertake quiet monotonous work - the candidate will be reviewing word & excel documents, removing any proprietary information such as former company names and essentially blanking documents and making them for general use. They will then submit to me for approval and once approved you will upload them to a website. The website is new so you will need to liaise with the web developers to have any bugs fixed.
Duties will include, but are not limited to;
• Data Entry & Paperwork Preparation
• Document review & editing
• Document formatting in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Website bug testing
• Web research to locate new documents
• Create documents in Word from PDF
To be successful for this position, you must;
• Be highly computer literate
• Be able to work unsupervised
• Be proactive and self-motivated
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Fast Typer
• Have excellent time management skills
• Strong Word & Excel formatting skills
A few shortlisted candidates will be asked to sample 4 documents as a trial before being hired.