Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
FLUENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION ON THE PHONE IS A MUST. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE SPEAKING ON THE PHONE.
I'm looking for someone to help with the following aspects of automating deployments of new virtual machines:
We are offering hosted services, a frontend rails app will allow users to provision various resources & application configurations from a frontend GUI. The various roles are built with Chef roles.
I'm looking for a VMware VSphere expert to help ensure best practices are being followed with the way machines are booted up and down, as well as monitored.
We have a need to boot up various sizes and configurations of VM's on an ongoing basis, and in an automated fashion. I am open to using the python or ruby client.
- Provision new VM to correct resource pool and namespacing
- Export OVF from custom builds
- Monitor Cloud & VM performance, help integrate correct metrics and warning levels to Graphite
- DevOps familiarity with various open-source...
App is Angular + Node.js.
Node.js is proxied via upstream and angular app is served as static content. Works great however when app is refreshed, it throws 404.
Should be a quick fix for someone who has done this before.
First one knowledgable enough takes it. If you decide to send a solution via your application and you are the first one to propose solution, will still pay u.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for a backend developer for a touch-screen kiosk that will have a web frontend.
The kiosk will have a web front-end that needs to interface with a few hardware devices, so a simple web api needs to be made for interacting with them.
Any response needs to come with a suggestion in which programming language to write it in.
** Please do not apply if you don't have experience on ZURMO and VISTA control Panel **
I need to setup correctly CRON JOBS for zurmo CRM, I currently hosted the scrip on a VPS using Vista Control panel.
The Job consist of the follow:
* Zurmo Cron Job configuration & setup
* Zurmo Email configuration & Setup
* Zurmo database migration from current server to the new one.
** If you interested on the Job please make sure you reply with the phrase " ZURMO<ZURMO<ZURMO " ** Candidates that won't add above phrase in their subject line will no be consider.
I am looking for dev who can speed up my ecommerce website which base on Prestashop 1.6 and Leo Themes
this one: http://www.leotheme.com/prestashop/themes/314-leo-fresh-store-theme.html
- PageSpeed Insights: Mobil 35/100 and Desktop 47/100
- http://tools.pingdom.com/ 8.77 second loading
- Memcache is installed on server, but when I activate it, the side load very slow till 15 second
- Additional Module, which need to be careful: Live Chat, Extrawatch, Adword. Shop Reviews
- VPS ubuntu-he-14.04-x86_64
FontOffice & Theme Loading Improvement
BackOffice task speed up
Looking forward to working with professional developer!
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We need to develop a Meteor based application. The main technical features are:
- connect to other systems over REST
- access directly a MySQL database (mostly read only)
- possibly use Telescopeapp as a starting base
- deployment on Google VM (Ubuntu 14.04) and Docker
As a second stage integrate with:
- cloud storage (Google Drive)
- Internet Telephony / WebRTC
- messaging / chat / email
In your application please give examples of other similar applications you have built.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
IntentBuy is a performance digital media buying agency with a mobile-first mentality. We partner with Fortune 500 leaders and high-growth startups to build innovative and effective customer acquisition strategies. We are dedicated to delivering maximum return on ad spend through intelligent technology and a data-driven approach.
We are looking for a Ad Server/IT Specialist (Intern) who will assist in the management of our server infrastructure and ensure the technical functioning of our online marketing campaigns This project would entail server maintenance, landing page uptime, and a variety of ad hoc projects. The Intern would report to our IT Director and would include the following duties:
- Checking loadtime of landing pages
- Ensuring campaigns are converting properly
- Tracking domain status
- Managing servers
we need a solid doc / help to install couple of thing on ubuntu 14.04 server , it can be a shell script or a written doc too . currently we have micro server on AWS . We don't want any CP . Need these items below :
- Node JS
- Mail server configuration [ solve spamming problem ]
- Mail client
- Solution for creating unlimited email address .
- Solution for hosting multiple domain and subdomain
- PHP [ higher than 5.5 ]
- need a security and monitoring system .[ its your choice ]
Please apply if you can fix all those , we don't need half solution .