We’re looking for an expert PHP and MongoDB developer with a deep knowledge of Ubuntu servers with Nginx web server. The developer must:
● Be able to design an application, together with its data base.
● Use his/her own libraries (the use of third-party frameworks is not accepted)
● Produce a design for the MVC application.
● Develop a fully scalable, object-oriented application.
● Be able to install the application in the server.
The project will be developed using a private, company-owned git repository. All work must be uploaded daily to the repository. Every two days, there will be a short control meeting (5-15 minutes) using Skype. Every Monday, there will be a meeting to present the work done, which will take as long as required.
The developer will decide how much time will be needed to complete the development phase. When we start the work there should be a milestone...