Work on new and existing Drupal based sites. We build high quality, usable interfaces and advertising.
Only candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
- At least 7 years of hands-on, advanced PHP development, including object-oriented PHP.
- At least 4 years of hands-on Drupal module development experience in a professional environment.
- Experience working on highly trafficked websites, including performance optimization and designing caching strategies..
- Develop and enhance custom Drupal modules, adhering to community and company best practices, demonstrating innate understanding of the Drupal API.
- Work within an agile methodology, interpreting stakeholders' user stories and distilling them into technical tasks.
- Brainstorm ideas, do research, remain current with industry trends and best practices, investigate and present options, and collaborate with colleagues on continuously developing solutions for the MSLO brands in...