We are looking for an experienced (CSS,HTML,SQL,API,Webhooks) Developer to:
1- Create Custom (userstyles.org style) StyleSheet Theme for:
URL web app: activecollab.com
We will need it custom colors for fonts and backgrounds.
Able to work on FF and Chrome.
Able to be installed from URL (userstyles.org) and locally.
We will use the Stylish addon https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stylish/
- EXAMPLE of Custom stylesheets for Upwork:
1. Find the site's existing CSS stylesheet and save it for reference.
2. Find the styles in the stylesheet that you want to override and change them to what you want. For example, if the stylesheet has the body element set to have a font-size of 12px and you want to change it to 14px, then just change it. Since you're overriding an existing style, you will—in most cases—need to add !important after your changed element.
3. Add any new styles to the saved stylesheet that aren't already defined (you won't need to add !important to these).
4. Use Stylish to add this userstyle to a given site. Once you've added it, just reload the site and you should see the style changes you made.
2- Connect our favorites Web APPS and Server to our Data Sources (activecollab, Paypal, etc) with Self-Hosted Dashboard KPI tools.
- Check Webhooks and Push API capabilities for activecollab.com
- Check/install whatever is needed to our Server Host (Inmotion), in order to be able to the KPI tools to work.
Examples of KPI Tools we will try:
Please include the words "Userstyles + KPI" in your Cover Letter, so we can check you have read the whole requirements.
This will be an Ongoing Collaboration if the first setup is well made.
Thanks for your bids.