We're looking for someone who can join the team - not full-time, but project-by-project as they come in - to create wireframes and roughs in UXPin.
This would be perfect for someone who:
* Already knows UXPin (you can use our account or yours, but you need to hit the ground running)
* Can intelligently solve problems and see solutions. Logical solutions are good. Inspired solutions are best!
* Speaks fluent English. (Our team has people from 6 countries, so we use English, always for communication between the team.) Happy talking on Skype.
* Some additional skillset might be useful (e.g. design, code, whatever), but it's the mocks and wireframes that we really need here - so it's UXPin/UX/problem-solving skills that are key.
* Small team (about 10 people, almost all part-time/freelance), mainly working on mid-sized projects.
* We use Jira and Skype for communication, plus a bit of RedPen.
* Each project is usually 100-200 hours including UX, design, coding, content, testing, etc. - so we tend to be quick and efficient, but we aren't in the realms of the "give me a website for two hundred bucks" comedians who proliferate on UpWork.
* We do occasional subcontracts for big agencies, so we get to say we've worked for some huge brands (United Nations, adidas, Novartis, etc.) but most of our work is websites for small-to-medium businesses.
* We are almost all in Europe (plus one in South America), and tend to work European / mid-Atlantic hours.
I've hit "Intermediate" as a skill level, as UpWork equates skill with price. In reality we're looking for either intermediate or expert, but we can't afford US-rates for work (we're mostly in Eastern Europe - e.g. I'm in Beograd at the moment) so I don't want to get anyone's hopes up unfairly.
Not sure exactly how much work there will be here - certainly not full time, but we'll have to see how it goes.
(Please keep in mind that I have exactly zero patience with people who claim to be able to do something and turn out to be liars. UpWork is full of people who think "I can't really do anything very well, but maybe I can find someone stupid enough to pay me many times over my local rate for something I'm unqualified for" - if you are one of these people, please save your time and mine and do not apply.)
So, still reading? Great - then please drop me a line, and let me see an example of something you've done on UXPin (Share a link is fine - I don't need to see how you built it - just the end result.)