Are you an experienced UI/UX Designer who loves prototyping amazingly usable UIs and wants to work with a great startup team?
This posting is for an upcoming service called buttercast. It aims to make podcasting a better experience for everyone. Our tagline is "Create podcasts that sound awesome." which we hope to do by providing a great user experience and high-quality audio enhancement.
You can see our announcement landing page at http://www.buttercast.com which can give you more of an idea about the project and brand. Interested? Read on!
We're looking for a UI/UX designer who has experience with the following and is also a generally cool person:
* Prototyping usable and clean web frontends on cloud tools like UXPin, Balsamiq.
* Collaborating with frontend developers.
* Using project management tools. (we use Trello)
* Communicating regularly and pleasantly with high availability. (we use Slack+Skype)
* Following best practices for UI/UX design.
* Being punctual and reliable.
If you believe you're this person, please put in your application. Also, read the attached user stories doc to get a more complete feel for the product.
Please, no spammers. We like people who actually read our job postings fully before applying, so start your application with "I read everything". Otherwise we'll just delete your application.
We're looking forward to meeting you all and making buttercast a great success together.