Kindly read carefully before sending proposal
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior user interface design skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Highly creative
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Must have to use their creativity where we don't mention exactly what to do with " xyz " content for example ( we have about us section and FAQ section here designer may show their skills to think if its looking nice separately in sections or should he/she combine these sections into one to save some spacing.. , one on the left side and the other one on right, should he/she use tabs etc etc ..)
- I don't need someone who just search/look Templates somewhere and try to replicate it. For any reason this type of work isn't acceptable
Interested Candidate may send their proposals, if i like your work i'll give you 1 more website to design,