Want to work with Formula 1, NFL, the Premier League and many more exciting clients on innovation projects? AR/VR/Holograms and Game Design float your boat? Then apply below...
The vStream Group is looking for someone with a shared passion for technology and design to join our crew. You’ll join a multi-disciplinary team of tech-savvy artists and creative technologists. You will be assisting on project planning, execution and deployment, research and development of interactive installations for international clients. You will use an array of technologies and have an opportunity to experiment in order to achieve the company goals.
We currently have an opportunity for a full time or freelance Senior Digital Graphic Designer to join our team in Dublin 2 so why not see if you have what it takes... You will already have a passion for Graphic Design, UI/UX design, Web & App Design and interactive digital execution experience! The successful individual will have proven ability in with the Adobe Creative suite especially Photoshop. Animation and visual effects experience would be a bonus but not a must.
Who you are:
● You’re looking for fulltime, freelance or short contract work
● You’re passionate about UI/UX Design, all things digital and genuinely willing to learn new technologies and design techniques
● You can deliver to tight deadlines and are able to work independently on a brief as well as collaborate with a team of Developers, 3D and VFX artists
● You’re able to adapt to established processes and workflows, work to demanding deadlines and have a positive attitude
● You’re eager to actively participate in all phases of the design-cycle, including research, storyboarding, wireframes and journey maps, mood boards, UI/UX design, web and app design
● You’ll also provide support to the digital marketing team with display advertising design, campaign development and any other ad-hoc projects
You must have:
● A very strong portfolio with emphasis on UI/UX Design
● 2-3 years experience in a busy post-production environment
● BA in Graphic Design or a portfolio of work with examples of interface design
● Advanced level in Adobe Creative Suite
● Up to date knowledge of gamification techniques and digital technologies, with a keen interest in new and emerging trends, such as AR and VR
A real plus if you have:
● 2D or 3D animation experience
● Advanced level PowerPoint, Word & MS Office
● Experience with AfterEffects or similar
● Development experience or understanding of optimising design for digital executions
Only those successful for interview stage will receive a reply.