✔ Create UI screens in HTML, from our wireframes, using Material Design Lite CSS Framework
* Transform our completed wireframe drawings into a total of around 20 HTML pages, intended to be viewed at portrait orientation on an android mobile device.
* Our CSS framework is already defined. You will be working with the awesome components of Material Design Lite. (http://www.getmdl.io/components/index.html#layout-section)
* You do not need to worry about desktop or tablet considerations; only phone size. Use a mobile-sized portrait view when developing & testing.
* No webserver is required -- you can develop locally on your machine.
* The pages can be linked to each other with simple hyperlinks / file names.
* Some screens may require various states (UI 'flare') like warnings, errors in forms, logged in user / logged out user, etc.