We are a growing startup seeking an experienced, enthusiastic freelance UX/UI Designer, Web Designer magician to join our growing team. Ideal candidate will possess experience in UX/UI Design and Responsive design. We work with forward-thinking companies who are looking for the best of the best and our commitment exceed client expectations.
We desire an awesome team member to fulfill our contracted position suited for an independent soul with strong website design skills wanting to work on projects 10 - 20+hours/week.
You’ll work closely with our team to craft some of the finest sites and applications on the web. You will be involved in multiple projects, including helping to build our company and in no doubt would become a valuable member of our team. Looking for that right individual to support project-based work that can potentially become continuous work. Must have the knowledge and capabilities of designing a site or application from start to finish and meet internal project deadlines. If you are still interested and this sounds enlightening, read on!
- Working collaboratively with our highly skilled design, development and programming team
- Ready-and-willing to take the initiative on new brands and new design work
- Turn discussions and ideas into remarkably designed sites and applications
- Meet internal deadlines to ensure all client deadlines are met
- Participate in client meetings when necessary
- Working from home and independently. You must be self-managed and self-motivated
- Are up-to-date on new design trends and technologies
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal interactions with the team and clients
- High expertise in PS & AI, or the entire Adobe CC
- Experience with balancing and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced and competent in responsive web design practices is a must
- Experience with the valuable Adobe Preview application for testing
- Experience in creating SVG
- Experience working with clients directly (conference calls and emails when necessary)
ADDED BONUS IF YOU...
- Have managed your own studio or solo/freelance practice
- Have design sensibilities (after all, clients are how we get compensation)
- Can bring clients to the table which will help provide long-lasting relationships and satisfactory compensation
- Creating additional web-based design marketing items (i.e. Email templates, social media graphics, etc.)
- Designing print-based formats (i.e. Brochures, Business Cards, PDF ebooks, basic flyers, etc.)
- Create branding and illustration designs (i.e. logos, infographics, illustrations)
- Corresponding via online Project Management portal (HARVEST). - Must use/report daily on project progress and status
- Little client interaction will be required, though we may ask you to join for occasional calls
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK WITH US
- We move fast, take risks, and pride ourselves on staying flexible, fun, and committed to measurable customer satisfaction
- There's just too much opportunity in front of us to waste time in needless meetings
- We're a TEAM all pulling towards the same goals
- Hard-working individuals who want to learn something new and push the limits everyday, this is the position for you
The hours available will fluctuate along with the scope of the work. At times you will be responsible for the design of an entire website, other times it may just be a landing page. No matter the scope of work, we expect the same amount of effort and detail. There is a lot of potential to grow with us and become a valuable asset to the team so the more effort set forth, the more opportunity available! Most of all, we want someone who has fun and is passionate about what they do and wants to grow to new heights.
Looking forward to receiving your resume and viewing your portfolio!