We are looking for a UX Designer / UI Developer to join as a core team member remotely or in Vienna, Austria.
We are a bootstrapped online marketing automation startup which works with business clients and freelancers. Our mission is to shape the future of work by creating a smart platform that both helps clients to simply get their tasks done and supports freelancers to learn best practice approaches through cooperation, checklists and training courses.
You'll be working with our main platform developer, the CEO, a team of customer support agents as well as content developers, who work together to create a great experience for our 300 customers and about 250 freelancers. The team is partly based in Vienna, but the majority of team members are working remotely. We are used to working in different time zones and welcome new team members with a strong result orientation, the ability to solve problems, and a passion for creating good UX by making complex things simple.
What we’re looking for
The team will look to you to represent the voice of the user when discussing ideas and plans for new features and improvements. Your role is to provide creative solutions for the functionality and workflow of new features with a strong focus on usability.
You will be working in tandem with the development team, coordinating the implementation of new features by providing feature specifications and feedback. In addition, you will be implementing the UI for new feature in HTML/CSS using the existing design and templates.
● Collaborate closely with the team to plan new features
● Create mockups/wireframes for new features
● Write feature specifications for the development team
● Implement the UI for new features in HTML/CSS
● Strong communication skills
● Passion for identifying and solving real user problems
● Experience creating clear mockups/wireframes
● Experience creating feature specifications for technical implementation
● Ability to implement user interface elements in HTML and Sass/CSS
This position is available immediately. Please get in touch for further inquiries.