This job, taking a design turning to code will be $150 budget. If this project works well, on-going projects will be taking templates and importing content and images, and optimizing code for speed and responsiveness. The first job is more of a build from design.
take a design - code it in HTML5/Bootstrap/CSS
1. optimize the code so it gets a green light after running through it here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
2. be sure that the code is mobile friendly and work out any small bugs within the code
3. Create the pages and input content and images that are supplied.
4. Fix any bugs or questions concerning the code, such as slider edits, layout not working or minor bugs.
5. Few round of minor edits from client feed back.
File delivery will all be drop box for quality control and version control. The first job will be a test to see if this is a good working relationship. If and when it works out, this will be a on-going relationship. I will send new jobs as they come in.
I'm looking for a good working relationship, with great communication through email and skype at the minimum. I require that turnaround time is set by you and then met by you. If you give me a target date, that must be met.
Feel free to ask questions. It could be anywhere from 1-6 jobs a month.
Please send me easy to read qualifications, any examples of work and anything that thinks you'd be a good fit and a good communicator and deliver quality work at a fair price.
I am looking for someone to take approximately $100/per job. All bug fixes will be small in nature, all the content provided as well as images, most of it will be taking a template page, choosing a layout and adding the pictures and content. There will be one to two rounds of small edits after the website is presented to the client. This needs to be a set amount per job. If the job is larger in nature, we will negotiate a price for the project.
I have one job ready to go, which I will share details with the right candidates.