Reysastech develops innovative technologies that are used in over 20 countries in Europe and awarded as the fastest growing company in Turkey in 2013. We are about to kick off developing our new v1 project, the CrowdFunder, and looking for team members to join us to work on this project for approximately 3 months and create a long term connection. We have our main development office in Ankara, Turkey, but as a team we will be working remotely and following Agile methodologies. Please find the technical overview of the CrowdFunder and details of the position below.
• The project CrowdFunder is a new generation finance tool, which redefines the loan industry.
• In a nutshell, it’s a SaaS, Single Page Application on Microsoft Azure architecture, including some back office apps.
• Our tech is stack is based on C#, Web API, EF for our back end on Azure ecosystem and TypeScript, AngularJS 2, breezejs, Bootstrap on front end. We like keeping up with new technologies and libraries.
• We are using git for version controlling and visual studio online for continues integration and development.
• We follow Agile methodologies and use Scrum in our projects as a team.
• We have a very remote friendly foundation. We are using Slack centered collaboration & communication tools and Skype for audio & video calls.
• You’ll design and implement the front end web client of the CrowdFunder as a single page application on AngularJS 2 and work with peers to integrate the front end with back end Rest APIs.
• You’ll be responsible of HTML, CSS & layout but no UI design.
• You’ll write unit tests for the front end, validate code, contribute in code reviews.
• As a team, all together, we will be following Scrum methodology, work in sprints and attend daily scrum meetings. You’ll be also a part of this engineering process and expected to attend scrum meetings daily or within a period.
• We’ll be doing our planning in two weeks of sprints as a team, including you! You’ll be expected give estimations in planning meetings and deliver planned work at the end of each sprints.
We are looking for developers who have:
• Knowledge in TypeScript, AngularJS (preferably AngularJS 2), Bootstrap, breezejs, JS, HTML, CSS, (LESS or similar is a plus), SPA, Rest API, unit testing; in addition to these C#, Asp.Net 4.6 or 5, Web API or MVC, EF is a plus.
• Ability to work in Agile world with git, VSO & Azure continuous integration tools and deliver high quality software with validation practices.
• Ability to attend scrums meetings daily in business days or in certain periods.
• Experience in single page application, cloud based SaaS applications, responsive UI/UX design is a plus.
• Comfortable writing tests as they write code; we aim for quality and stability.
• We are agile and dynamic. Contributing & improving in our engineering process is always more than welcome.