I am in need of a company that can produce a whole game from scratch-up.
The game is a first person war 3d game it has to be a very good one.
It can only be a company to my belief as the project is very very veyr big.
Please check the game Stickwars on the Appstore/IOS... I'm wanting to create a very similar game to this and I need it to be on both IOS and Android devices.
I will provide ALL animations/illustrations & sounds, I simply need a good coder to code the back end. I require around a 4 week turn around, but then happy to spend another week or 2 to finalise ALL bugs.
I am looking for a Unity3d developer who is also able to modify 3d assets.
You will need to change the colours of 10 3D image assets that I will provide you with.
I then need you to replace the existing 3D assets in my game with the ones that you changed the colours of.
The end result should be a package ready to deploy on iOS that is the game with the new 3D image assets.
If you are interested in applying, please make sure you include the word ice at the top of your application.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
High Velocity Games LLC is a small start up game company located in Encino CA, and is currently focusing on completing their first mobile game. The final product of this planned project has been designed thus far to be ported to a more robust PC game as well, with the tools and pipeline already in place for this. The mobile version is the current main focus.
A majority of work for this mobile game has up to this point been either implemented with a few rough edges, or is in the completion stages of the art/animation/design related assets. The company is nearing the point where it is in need an experienced and proficient game programmer to help lock down game mechanics and give overall consulting advice and assistance in best game programming practices for getting the game out to the Android and iPhone app stores.
The ideal candidate for this game programmer position would live close enough to San Fernando valley area to where meeting in person could be possible. Ideally this candidate...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I'm looking for a Unity developer who can take over almost finished game project. There are few bugs to be fixed and IAPs, ad networks etc.
Apply with the best game project you have worked on.
The project consists on implementing an AR app (IOS and Android) and making it available for the public to download it.
How it works?
- After downloading the app the user points the tablet/cellphone to a real object/product.
- The app recognizes the object (previously scanned) and shows a 3D object (it’s the real object but modelled in 3D).
- When the user touches/click on the object (on the platform screen) it starts an animation.
- When the animation ends, it appears a new screen/layout that contains a random number.
- This layout can:
- Be sent to the user’s email (after the user fill up the form), and the user’s data stored on a DB
- Shared on FB
- It should be possible to limit the number of interactions for each user
Game Play : Strategy game with hero control - Build , Defend , Attack , Guild Battle
Project Requirement :
1. Develop 5 different heroes , creatures (desert/forest/water)
2. Develop desert and amazon type universe
3. Develop games assets with evolution
4. Develop resources assets
5. Game Economy - In App Purchase
6. Integration of Gamecenter and Facebook connect
7. All in 3D on Unity 3D
8. Chat between players
9. Invite FB contacts
Please send portfolio together with proposal
I am starting a new venture and looking for game developers with proven gaming app development experience.
- One of the main features of the game would include a speed up concept similar to Temple Run whereby the game gets faster as time progresses. The developer should be competent in this aspect whereby there will be a automatic speed up in the mechanism as time progresses.
- Competent in visuals and graphic design for enhancing the look of the app, the design will be provided by me
- Other standard app development concepts such as push notifications, GUI, quests, collectibles, setting up in app purchases, sharing results link to Facebook etc etc
1. Developers with proven experience in developing GAMING apps in particular for iOS (android would be a bonus)
2. Developers must have apps they have worked on in their portfolio so that I can view and download, it would be ideal if your app is currently on the app store
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking for a Unity developer who is experienced using the UI system.
Specifically, I am looking to add two "Hold-Down" buttons to a game using the UI system.
Depending on which buttons are being held down and which ones are not, different functions and animations will occur.
A detailed project guideline will be provided once you have been accepted for this job.
To be applicable for this job, you will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
This will need to be programmed using C#
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We seek to develop for our clients, an immersion experience with Oculus Rift.
Our client manufactures coatings for floors. We want to develop a software for trade shows that allows the user to be immersed in different worlds with the ability to change the different surfaces and colors of the ground.
In short, it's an immersive catalog.
Details of the work involved:
- Create 3D three areas (airport, hotel lobby and office). The spaces must have large volumes. Users will move in a limited space with a joystick.
3D rendered must be realistic and of good quality.
- Integrate and calibrate 3D spaces in the Oculus Rift.
- Developing an interactive interface that allows the user to change space, ground reference and ground color. (3 spaces x 30 floors x 20 colors).
- Sound design of each spaces
The goal is to show the different floors collections and color possibilities.
In attachment, you'll find some exemples of 3D quality we looking for.
This work could be done by several...