We are a fun Canadian studio dedicated to FPS Minecraft pixelated mobile games with millions of downloads per month and we are looking for an awesome Game Designer that can help us with our games.
The person we are looking for this is a leader and a mediator that takes the vision from Management to make a fun and immersive game play experience. Then, breaks down the development of the games with the Development team to turn them into development stories. Will also help to create, plan and watch the game mechanics to indicate how a game needs to function and help with monetization.
The profile we are searching for this position is the following:
- Fully experienced in designing player mechanics, planning player’s progression at different game’s stages and design the economy of a free to play game.
- Excellent writing skills to communicate complicated concepts.
- Knowledge in doing mock ups and wire frames to communicate how things should look and function in the game.
- Involvement and knowledge about games (testing, playing and knowing the concept about them).
- Someone with good organization, clear and fast thinking, open to all ideas, detail oriented, aware to understand game needs, someone that can lead and give direction.
- Analytic skills for reviewing metrics that can help improve the strategy for monetization.
- Good English communication is needed (written and spoken).
- A person that can work in North American time and attend daily meetings in that time zone.
If you are interested in this position please bid with samples of your work.