We need an expert in Unity developer in gaming to add Real-time shadows and Special effects in the already made buggy racing game. The game needs to be highly optimised after the addition of effects and shadows so that FPS does not drop.
Things needed to be added and optimised:
- Realtime sharp shadows on the racing cars.
- max texture quality that can be achieved on mobile devices
- a good looking skybox that has a horizon effect with a flare effect as in the image attached
- there is a cave in the environment, we need the headlights effect in the cave as shown in attached image (already implemented in the project)
- Water effects in waves
- Water effects waterfall properly falls in a pool of water
- Wind, dust, mist, rain effects
- Brake smokes and skid marks
- Some effect on Collision
- Work on the environment lighting to make it a lively look and feel.
- Water splashes and drop appears on screen.
- Improve Camera angle
- Rain in the environment
Main Goal is to achieve 50-60 FPS on mobile without any issue with effects.
Link for a reference game.
Please share your relevant work
Budget will be shared with you later.