We are looking for a proactive middleware / linux administrator with prefferable Identity and Access Management experience. The job description is below. We understand that you might not havethe CA Identity Manager skills or other vendor specific middleware skiild, but we can work with someone who has skills to quickly learn and deliver. Someone who has strong analytic, architecture, administration and IT engineering skills. We can provide training on the actual vendor product.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Candidate will support Identity & Access management systems and to provide tool administration support. The role will require strong system administration experience along with knowledge of management and support of information security & system access infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a background in Identity and Access management with solid Java skills.
Summary of Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and a minimum of 5 years' experience in systems operation and administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Requires knowledge of the operating environment - technologies span mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database and output/receiving.
• Strong consultative and communication skills, analytical ability, judgment and the ability to work effectively with client and other systems technical staff, consultants and vendors.
• Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies. General knowledge of business functions and business operations.
• Manage existing IAM infrastructure and provide Level 2/3 support. Work with help desk and other teams to troubleshoot and resolve/ fix issues and bugs. After-hours work as needed for Level 3 escalations and/or deployments.
• Work with Security and Compliance teams to provide auditing and reporting facilities and processes
• Work with Operations to deploy and integrate new technologies into the current environments
• Troubleshooting complex system issues and problem tickets in timely manner
• Must be able to simplify complex technical issues and map their impact into business for presentation to management team, must have the ability to learn and adapt to new capabilities based on the needs of the team.
• Performs hardware and software installation and upgrades.
• Monitors system performance and capacity; reports changes in usage.
• Forecasts system demands, recommends upgrades, expansion and reconfiguration.
• Troubleshoots hardware and software problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
• Participates in site set-up, user training, hardware/software installation, maintenance and support and documentation of hardware/software logs and operating procedures.
• Performs basic user administration (adds, changes, deletes, disk space management, backups and file restores).
• Documents standards and operating procedures for a large based system and acts as a technical resource to the IT staff and systems users.
• Leads projects or subprojects including developing project plans, assigning tasks and facilitating team process.
• Consults on complex technical issues.
• Depicts highly complex ideas, issues and designs to varied audiences.
• Performs related duties as assigned or requested
Recommended Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• 5-7 years of experience including 3-4 years of experience in Identity and Access Management or comparable information security domain
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
• Experience with administrating, implementing and supporting CA IdentityMinder (IdM) and/or SailPoint (Identity IQ) based Identity and access management solutions a plus
• Experience with Web Logic, Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere administration
• Possess in-depth knowledge of Linux and other UNIX like operating systems.
• Must have ability to troubleshoot any system failures, identify root cause and fix issues, ensuring the availability and integrity of the system
• Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to write documentation for technical operations and maintenance manuals
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with using Agile methodology (scrums, writing stories, acceptance criteria, story clarifications, etc.)
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with documenting software modifications
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience participating in deployment activities and emergency fixes
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with XML , SQL, REST, Java ORM, SSL, PKI etc
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Bash and Linux scripting
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with software architecture and system design