• Accomplishes programming project requirements.
• Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
• Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with customer.
• Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
• Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
• Prepares junior programmers by providing educational opportunities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• (3- 5) years’ experience in C++.
• Good to have experience with CATIA V5 WGM customization, Enovia V5 customization
• Experience of Oracle
• Experienced in : Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Architecture
Required Technical competences:
• Very skilled in Unix Shell and Perl Scripting, VB scripting, XML, Database(SQL) programming
• Good functional knowledge of PLM and CAD tools like Enovia & CATIA
• Having experience / knowledge of Delmia – functional and customization is a advantage
• Constant improvement of professional qualifications
• Stable employment in a professional environment
• Diverse scope of executed projects
• Nice atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team
• Training, orientation trips
• Private medical care