To deliver, update and develop StayAhead’s range of Linux and UNIX (Red Hat, SUSE, LPI and Solaris) training courses. Initially this role will involve training existing courses and developing new courses. Depending on market conditions, there may be a requirement to learn, develop, update and teach courses from StayAhead’s other product areas.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS OF ROLE
• Deliver scheduled, onsite and tailored training.
• Ensure that the Linux and UNIX training courses and any other courses you present and develop are done to the best of your abilities and to the standard acceptable by StayAhead and its clients.
• Design, plan, prepare and deliver training courses in line with appropriate course objectives and StayAhead standards so as to ensure that all training needs are met.
• Assist management to identify training needs in relation to new, existing and updating products.
• Where appropriate, discuss direct with clients their specific training needs to ensure that their training...